Paradox integration module
The Paradox integration module allows sharing information about incidents and alarms between Digiplex EVO Paradox hardware and the Axxon PSIM, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse hardware in a single software interface.
Digiplex EVO systems provide access control at sites with heightened security requirements: banks, military/law enforcement facilities, and more. Digiplex EVO systems are easy to use and, thanks to their modular architecture, allow clients to select the precise features that meet the needs of a particular site.
Integration support has been added in ACFA PSIM for EVO192 and EVO48 control panels, K641/K641R keyboards, and the ACM12 access control module.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Any sets of fire, intrusion and other alarms, such as Fire, Smoke, etc
- Events and alarms from access control systems, such as Access Granted, Access Denied, Door Forced Open, Access violations, etc
- Zone is OK, Zone is Open, Zone is Tampered, Zone is in Fire Loop Trouble
- User Code entered on Keypad, User/Card Access on Door
- Arming with Master, Arming with User Code, Arming with Keyswitch
- Disarm with Master, Disarm with User Code, Disarm with Keyswitch, Disarm after alarm with Master
- Alarm Cancelled with Master, Alarm Cancelled with User Code, Alarm Cancelled with Keyswitch
The integration Digiplex EVO Paradox hardware offers enhanced and effective alarm response scenarios:
- Send a PTZ camera to a specific preset or camera tour
- View live and recorded video from one or several cameras
- Start Alarm Recording on any camera, etc
- Disarm, Force Arm, Instant Arm, Regular Arm, Stay Arm
The integration module currently supports configuration of some of the settings available on Digiplex EVO hardware. For other settings, use the tools provided by the manufacturer: keyboards and Winload software (more details are available in the manufacturer's documentation).