New version of Intellect PSIM from AxxonSoft
AxxonSoft has released updates to its Intellect product line, updating the Axxon Intellect PSIM to version 4.9.6.
Priority in development of the new version of Intellect went to improving tools for managing distributed security systems and strengthening overall program stability. Highlights include changes in programming interfaces and functionality, including the map module, database, and new mechanism for control of PTZ devices.
Highlights in the new version of the Intellect PSIM include:
- Integration of new hardware: Drivers Pack 3.2.31 is included. This module integrates IP hardware with AxxonSoft products.
- PTZ device control has been optimized: a new mechanism has been added for controlling PTZ devices, which accelerates telemetry tasks and simplifies manual object tracking.
- System performance has been improved: offline synchronization can now be disabled.
- Exported fragments can now be labeled with a camera name, by specifying a camera in the command-line conversion utility.
- Image caching can now be disabled, which allows preventing possible disappearance of overlapping object badges.
To find out more about the new features available in Axxon Intellect, download the installer for version 4.9.6, and read the release notes and documentation, please visit this page.