AxxonSoft takes home another prestigious prize: the international Govies Government Security Award
The innovative next-generation Axxon Next video management software (VMS), developed by AxxonSoft, is now the winner of the international Govies Government Security Award. The prize is awarded in several categories to companies worldwide for innovative security products.
Axxon Next took away the honors in the Video Management Systems category.
All of the contenders were carefully reviewed according to a range of criteria by experts, who were impressed by many of the exclusive features in Axxon Next:
- Security system flexibility and ability to re-configure systems with no loss in effectiveness.
- Unlimited scalability (infinite cameras, servers, and clients).
- Support for over 1,000 models of IP cameras and analog cameras.
- New driver packs for IP cameras provided for free every month.
- Powerful video analytics.
- Unique tools for analyzing recorded video.
- Interactive 3D map.
- Web, iPhone, iPad, and Android clients.
- Free updates and support.
The Govies Government Security Award was established in 2009 by Security Products, an authoritative industry journal, and is awarded each year at GovSec, a major security expo that will be held this year from 13 to 15 May in Washington, D.C. (USA).